- Library materials may be checked out during regular office hours with the assistance of a staff member.
- While there is no charge to borrow materials, a security deposit is required to borrow materials from the Library. Cards will be charged only when materials are not returned after 3 overdue notices.
- Items are loaned for 2 weeks and may be renewed twice.
- All items on loan shall be returned by their due date.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for their children’s library materials.
- All items on loan must be returned upon expiration of AFATL membership.
Culturetheque Digital Library.
Culturethèque is an online Library available exclusively to Alliance Française Members. Read today’s newspapers, the most recent winners of the prix Goncourt, or browse thousands of books, magazines, concerts, shows, lectures. This is truly an amazing resource, not accessible in France (where the publications are sold!).
Access is limited to current members. First time users will need to create a user account and select Alliance Française Atlanta (we are first on the list). Access will be granted once your account has been created and Alliance Française Atlanta has confirmed your membership status.