Our private lessons are personalized classes that include an extremely direct approach modified to the demands and goals of the student. The functioning of private lessons is based on the desired pace of language study which is also dictated by the student.
Private lessons can be for 1 person or a group up to 5 persons.
QUESTIONS? For more information please contact Toni Simmonds, Education Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Payment must be made in full before the first class of each new contract.
• Students must purchase a minimum of 5 hours of private lessons.
• Hours cannot be transferred to another student.
• There is no refund on private classes once payment has been processed.
• Contract expiration dates are based on the number of hours purchased. Please see below:
• Less than 12 hours: expires in 3 months
• 12-20 hours: expires in 6 months
• 21-30 hours: expires in 9 months
• 31+ hours: expiration 12 months
The purchase of a textbook is not necessary for private courses.
If you need to cancel or reschedule a class, please do so directly with your instructor before 5:00pm on the business day prior to the scheduled class to avoid being charged for the class.