• Visit the Alliance and meet our teachers, staff, and students.
• Learn about our language classes and diverse cultural programs.
• Take a half-hour beginner French demo class at 7:00 p.m.
• Take a placement evaluation to determine your French level.
• Enjoy light refreshments of delectable French wine and cheese.
Midtown: Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 | Roswell: Wednesday June 26th, 2013
10-week session / 3 hours per week / Weekdays: $370 / Weekends: $390
(Membership, books & one time registration fee not included)
For more details and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or 404 875 1211
B1 Advanced-Intermediate Level Summary
The Advanced-Intermediate level (B1) is divided into five classes (301 to 305), which are taught during one session once or twice a week for a total of 3 hours a week over 10 weeks hence totaling 30 hours.
It takes about one year and approximately 135 hours of classes to cover the complete level and to finish the B1 textbook.
At the end of the B1 level, you will use complex sentences and understand authentic documents. You will be able to describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
After completing the B1 level, students may participate in the Grammaire-Conversation B2 class.
BY REGISTERING FOR A CLASS, STUDENTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY AGREE TO THE SCHOOL POLICIES AS STATED ON THE AF WEBSITE: www.afatl.com/policies