Summer Session |July 1st - September 14th, 2013
• Visit the Alliance and meet our teachers, staff, and students.
• Learn about our language classes and diverse cultural programs.
• Take a half-hour beginner French demo class at 7:00 p.m.
• Take a placement evaluation to determine your French level.
• Enjoy light refreshments of delectable French wine and cheese.
Midtown: Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 | Roswell: Wednesday June 26th, 2013
10-week session / 3 hours per week / Weekdays: $370 / Weekends: $390
(Membership, books & one time registration fee not included)
For more details and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or 404 875 1211
Advanced students have two level of classes to choose from B2 or C1. In addition, specialty workshops are offered during certain sessions.
The traditional Grammaire-Conversation classes are divided into two levels. Students who have just completed the Intermediate Advanced B1 level can continue in Grammaire-Conversation B2.
Only the most advanced students participate in the C1 level Grammaire-Conversation class.
Half of the class is spent on grammar review/practice and the other is strictly conversation. No textbook necessary. Topics are selected by students and teacher. In the C1 level, students can register for both grammar AND conversation or for either one.
BY REGISTERING FOR A CLASS, STUDENTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY AGREE TO THE SCHOOL POLICIES AS STATED ON THE AF WEBSITE: www.afatl.com/policies